Wednesday 4 July 2012

bronx


This is my digital image which was the final project in our as-a2 assignment. it was not one of the easiest but I had help from the tutorial, it was a very complicated task for me as I was having trouble with using some of the tools and the image didn't really turn out as expected. The image is inspired from a gig poster from the PSDTUTS website which we had to make a copy of, but mine didn't turn out as great, mainly because I am not confident with using the pen tool.

To make the image I had to use photoshop and followed the tutorial which made things a whole lot better. I did enjoy doing this task although it was quite hard and if I could do anything differently I would have tried to use the pen tool a lot better than I did. 





No comments:

Post a Comment