Wednesday 4 July 2012

This is the final piece of my Vector project, I believe this was my hardest project. I did not enjoy it and I don't think it was easy although we had a tutorial to follow to help us make the final image. I had difficulties using the pen tool mostly.

To get to this stage I first used photoshop to change the colours of the image and then I used illustrator, Photoshop was easier for me as I use that more often, but illustrator was not as I am not confident using illustrator.

In my photo is a pop star named Katy Perry and I got the photo of Google.

This project was very hard for me I did not enjoy it at all but I wish I was able to complete the image and if I could do anything differently I would have tried harder to complete the image but I am still quite happy with what I had done.






No comments:

Post a Comment