Wednesday 4 July 2012

inspirational images


A person on Blogspot created this image. The message in the image inspires people to keep moving forward in life although we may lose things. Although I do think the image in the background looks quite depressing the message really inspires me. 







This image I found on a blog site called ‘Tumblr’, this image says a lot to me. It really inspires me to work hard instead of waiting things to happen. As you can see, it is a quote said my a man named ‘Blair Waldorf’ but she has made it into an image.












This image I found on Google. The message in the image is inspiring us to make something out of ourselves and I have notice the way the text gets bigger as it comes to an end but ‘Creating’ is written in the biggest size and this is obviously meant to stand out the most to inspire us to MAKE something out of ourselves instead of waiting for something to happen.









This image is very inspirational to be because it is inspiring me to make a change in myself and also make a change in the world. It is a quote from Gandhi.
This is my final inspirational image which I found on a website named babloud.com. This image inspires me to think wisely before making mistakes because it could ruin my life permanently.


No comments:

Post a Comment